How to Install Lightroom Presets?
1. Download the .zip file with presets
2. Open .zip file on your computer
3. Open Lightroom go to “Lightroom” > “Preferences”
4. Under “Presets” click “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
5. Inside “Lightroom” folder open “Develop Presets” folder
6. Copy and paste the Lightroom presets folder from a .zip file into “Develop Presets” folder
7. Restart Lightroom and go to Develop Module to see the presets
How do I Download my Lightroom Presets After Purchase?
After purchase, the download link will be sent to your email automatically. The process may take a few minutes. Please check your “junk folder” just in case. You can download your presets up to 3 times within the period of 14 days from the day of purchase.
Will Your Presets Work in Both Lightroom 4, 5 and Creative Cloud?
Yes, our presets will work in Lightroom 4, 5 and Creative Cloud version of Lightroom.
Will Addicted Presets work on both RAW and Jpegs?
Yes, Addicted Lightroom presets will work on both RAW files and Jpegs. The results will be slightly different because Jpegs are already “processed” in-camera, while RAW files remain unprocessed and retain more dynamic range and color information.
I Lost My Presets, How Do I Download Them Again?
1. If you created an account with us during checkout:
Re-download your Lightroom presets by logging in to your Addicted Presets account. Go to my “account” link at the top-right of the page. You can download your presets up to 3 times within the period of 14 days from the day of purchase.
2. If you used “guest checkout” for your purchase and did NOT create an account with us:
Find your original purchase email with a download link. You can download your presets up to 3 times within the period of 14 days from the day of purchase. No exceptions will be made. Please backup your files as soon as you download them to your computer.
How do I locate my Lightroom presets folder?
Lightroom presets are stored in “Develop presets” folder inside the main Lightroom folder.
To quickly locate the Lightroom presets folder on your computer open Lightroom and go to:
Lightroom -> Preferences -> click Presets tab -> click “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…” button.
How do I Move my Presets to Another Computer?
Locate your original files and follow the same steps described in our “How to Install Lightroom Presets” section.